Apartments in the Garden Palace Resort project in Umag are sold fully furnished and on the basis of as-seen.
Upon signing the sales contract, the buyer is obliged to pay 10% of the purchase price to the seller's account within 5 working days.
In addition to the sales price or the purchase price, the buyer also accepts payment for:
- real estate sales tax, which amounts to 3% in Croatia
- the cost of verifying the signatures on the sales contract, verifying the land registry permit and entering the ownership right in the land registry
The apartments are currently in long-term rental to the company Jadran d.d., which deals in short-term rental of apartments. The prospective buyer has the option of entering into a rental relationship with Jadran d.d., which will continue to rent out the apartment for him (revenue plans shown below), or the prospective buyer can terminate the rental relationship from 1 October 2022 and take over the keys to the apartment.
- prodajni-pogoji_1_1/Prilog-A---Zakupnina-po-m2_2021_final_list-2_st.posl.-zgrada-A.pdf PDF 189 kb
- prodajni-pogoji_1_1/Prilog-A---Zakupnina-po-m2_2021_final_list-3_stamb.zgrada-B.pdf PDF 208 kb
- prodajni-pogoji_1_1/Prilog-A---Zakupnina-po-m2_2021_final_list-4_stamb.zgrada-C.pdf PDF 197 kb
- prodajni-pogoji_1_1/Prilog-A---Zakupnina-po-m2_2021_final_list-5_stamb.zgrada-D.pdf PDF 190 kb